*OFFICIAL Alabama Charlie Daniels Band Flyaway Rules*
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. One entry per person per person per location per day at participating sponsors locations.Fill out the official entry blank no mechanical reproductions allowed; drop it in the box at one of the official entry locations. Sponsorsare not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries. Registration opens April 11, 2019 and ends at close of business for sponsorslocations on July 6th 2019.
- Grand Prize includes; 2 coach class round trip tickets to a Birmingham,Alabama to see Alabama and the Charlie DanielssBand In Concert, lodging for three nights and tickets to see the concert. Sponsor is not responsible for sold out shows or other itemsbeyond their control. Sponsors are not responsible for any cancellations due to weather or other acts of God. This prize has no cashvalue and may not be redeemed or exchanged. Maximum Retail Value of this prize is $1800.00 including the airfare.
- Contest is open to Alaska residents 18 years of age or older. All prizes must be picked up at the Alaska Integrated Mediaoffices, 4700 Business Park Boulevard Building E Suite 44. Winners must provide a picture i.d., and current mailing address whenclaiming prize. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred, local, state, and federal, when accepting a prize.
- Employees and family of participating sponsors, their advertising agencies, and employees of other radio and TV stations andmembers of their immediate families or households are not eligible to win. All winners must grant Alaska Integrated Media Inc.exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices and likeness and waive and claim to royalty, right or remuneration forsuch use.
- Alaska Integrated Media Inc. reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification thatthese rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the individual listener. Verification may be accomplished bytelephoning the Alaska Integrated Media Inc., office at 522-1018 or by visiting the stations website at www.knik.com. There shall beno liability by Alaska Integrated Media LLC, Contest Sponsor’s or their employees, for any prize entry, or decision, which is deemedirregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Alaska Integrated Media Inc, are final regarding all contest issues.
- Winners and his/her estate agree to hold harmless and indemnify Alaska Integrated Media Inc, its sponsors and theiremployee’s from any and all damages that may result from the winning and use of prize.If contest involves travel and/or lodging, winner understands that they are responsible for all costs and incidentals such as, but notlimited to, airport/hotel transfers, long distance, and meals.
- Grand Prize drawing will be held live on the air on KNIK 87.7 98.5 FM between 38.30 am and 9am Monday July 8, 2019. Ifin the event that the Grand Prize winner is not able to take the trip the trip will be awarded to the runner up. If the runner up cannotclaim the prize or is deemed ineligible by the Judges than the sponsors may elect to not give the prize away or they may draw anothername and repeat this mechanic until prize has been awarded.
- Winner will be required to sign a winner’s form prior to claiming prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes and if prize valueis over $500 winner will be issued a 1099 for tax purposes.
For questions please call 907-522-1018 and ask for Mike An official copy of these rules can be found at www.knik.com.